This tool offers lessons, activities, classroom tools, and more to help students learn about character strengths. In response to gun violence in schools, many educators asked for resources to support students’ social and emotional development. A positive school climate can support academic gains in addition to increased well being and sense of belonging. This list offers a variety of resources that can help educators all over the country work to develop a culture of safety, empathy, and inclusion.
This SEL toolkit includes:
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Educator Toolkit
- Digital Citizenship and SEL
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity Resources for the Classroom
- How to Talk to Kids About Difficult Subjects
- Lesson Plans for Creating a Culture of Inclusion and Kindness
Source Organization: Common Sense Education