Announcing: CAST’s 1st Annual UDL Symposium!
August 10 – 12, 2015
Join educators, administrators, and researchers from K-12 and higher education to work with leading UDL experts to explore the latest in brain research, teaching practices, and curriculum design.
Become an active member of the growing UDL community:
- Hear about and discuss new research that supports the UDL Guidelines
- Learn creative UDL implementation strategies
- Explore innovative tools and resources to bring UDL to life in your work
- Share your work and experience with the growing UDL field
Presenters will include experts in UDL practice, research, instructional design, and learning analytics.Upon completion of the Symposium, participants will receive an official CAST certificate.
Symposium Registration Fee
$695 (Early Bird Special!) Register by June 15 and save $100 of the regular symposium rate. (Rate after June 15 is $795.)
Registration fee includes:
- All materials (most materials will be provided digitally)
- An optional afternoon reception at CAST on Tuesday, August 11
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks on Days 1-2, and buffet breakfast and refreshment breaks on Day 3.
- A 10% discount is offered to teams of three or more people from the same organization who register together.
Who Should Enroll?
Educators (general, special education, curriculum coordinators, administrators, instructional technology specialists, paraprofessionals, college and university faculty, adult education faculty and presenters, etc.), teams of educators at all levels, designers, and anyone who is interested in:
- Hearing about and discussing new research that supports the UDL Guidelines
- Learning creative UDL implementation strategies
- Exploring innovative tools and resources to bring UDL to life in their work
- Sharing their work and experience with the growing UDL field
This symposium is also open to parents who are interested in learning about UDL and how it can benefit their children.