This webinar will look at Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS), Response to Intervention (RTI), PBIS, and student support frameworks as a means to increase personalization for students. MTSS, RTI, and PBIS systems proactively identify student needs, deliver targeted interventions, and track progress. In this webinar speakers from the Ogden School District in Utah and Panorama Education will discuss how school and district leaders are establishing responsive student support practices to:
- Bring together key data to identify students’ academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs
- Create a menu of trusted, evidence-based interventions that align staff around shared norms and expectations
- Ensure all staff can access the student information they need to best plan supports in one central system
- Monitor the progress of interventions in real time to proactively adjust supports
- Evaluate the efficacy of interventions on an individual student and group basis to make continuous improvements to interventions and supports
This free webinar will take place on Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Registration is required.
Host Organization: Education Week