This conference will bring together educators, researchers, and thought leaders in the mid-Atlantic and northeast committed to personalizing learning. Sessions will focus on the theme “Innovating Education for All Learners”. Topics will include:
- Accelerating achievement through competency-based Education
- Incorporating student voice and choice in today’s classrooms
- Creating open and inviting learning spaces,
- Developing new models of professional development
- Leading change and innovation in education.
This event will take place on February 27 – March 1 in Baltimore, MD.
Source Organization: The Capital Area Intermediate Unit