This free online summit sponsored by Education Week will investigate how the demand for personalized learning is shaping the direction of school districts around the country. Discussions will focus on the challenges that K-12 officials face in crafting customized academic approaches that work for teachers and students—and how district and school leaders choose strategies and education technology to accomplish their goals.
This event will encourage peer-to-peer discussions. Education Week journalists will answer audience questions in six different online discussion rooms. Topics include:
- The Research Arguments for (and Against) Personalized Learning
- How to Prepare Teachers for Working in Personalized Learning Classrooms
- What School Principals Think of Personalized Learning
- 5 Big Mistakes Education Companies Are Making With Personalized Learning
- Tailoring Academic Interventions to Student Needs: One District’s Journey
- How Blended Learning Strategies Can Drive, or Undermine Personalized Learning
This free online event will take place on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018, from 1-3 p.m. ET. Pre-registration is required.
Host Organization: Education Week